By Chelsea Jenkins
There are many ways to do ‘who hair’, this is just one that’s super easy and gets the effect done. I’ve added example pictures to the bottom that show more ideas. You can add braids with wire in them and shape them however, add curls, and of course ribbons to accessorize your ‘who hair’. Also, men can do ‘who hair’… think curls and gel to get his hair standing up. Really, any wacky hair is ‘who hair’. Have Fun and I can’t wait to see everyone’s styles on Saturday at the ward party!!!!!!!!!
1. These are the supplies you’ll need to do this simple version of ‘who hair’:
Water bottles or cups (I used the small 8oz ones for this but you could use bigger. These are really good for kids who don’t have super long hair yet)
Hair rubber bands
And a comb
2. For this tutorial I chose to do pigtails of sorts, so next I created a part down my head. And tied one half up so it’d be out of my way.
3. Next separate your hair evenly and place a water bottle in the middle of your hair where you want your pigtail to stand up.
4. Pull your hair up towards the top of your water bottle doing your best to cover the bottle as you go. Once all of your hair is up, tie a rubber band around your hair and the ‘drinking part’ of your water bottle. (that’s the only way I can think of describing it right now.)
5. Now, do the same thing to the other half of your hair.
6. Finally, it’s time to accessorize! I added some ribbons bows and when it’s for reals, I would definitely add some curly to the left over hair at the top that hangs.
It’s be fun to do even just one or even three of these ‘cones’ on your head for ‘who hair’. Also adding braids would definitely bump up the cuteness of it. Enjoy a few more example pictures and we’ll see you and your fabulous ‘who hair’ and pajama looks on Saturday! at the ward building!!!!!
For even more ideas try googling How the Grinch stole Christmas Images
and you should find even more examples!