Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
- We only have two grocery stores! How am I truly supposed to find the best deals with only two options?! It's STUPID!
- Our stupid city is putting in a Walmart instead of a Target! While Walmart might have better prices, I would gladly pay a little more to have a better shopping experience and Target definitely wins there. HANDS DOWN!
- There are no really good sit-down-restaurants... and I will almost ALWAYS choose the being served my food over having to carry a tray of food to my table. Trays make my food taste gross- I know- I'm a food SNOB.
- There are abandoned houses EVERYWHERE! It just seems so ghetto and trashy. Or maybe those people are smarter than me for just getting out of the 'Copa. I guess I haven't decided yet.
- There are so many more things that I don't like about the 'Copa but I'm starting to feel depressed thinking about it, and I can face the truth- I'm stuck here for a while. But the absolute WORST part about Livin' in the 'Copa is that I live an hour away from my wonderful and fabulous sisters and mom. Blah, Blah, Blah I know I'm actually lucky to live so close when most people don't even live in the same state as their family Blah, Blah. But you know what... I want to live closer. I want to be able to leave my house without luggage. I want it to be practical for them to call me an hour before a 'hang out' and for me to get there in time!
'Copa- if I could I'd leave you. Luckily for you, I do like my ward and my friends in my ward a lot.
'Copa- I'll never stay with you forever...
It's not me, it's you.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
to this one when my sisters and I were
Valley Valiant Baton Girls!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The fans from the 80's are the same now, just older and fatter,
Half way through the show the sexy sexy New Kids came to the middle of the audience and they weren't even 20 feet away. It was like they were singing only to us.
So Dead Sexy!
In closing I'd just like to thank one last time Joey, Donnie, Jordan, Jon, and Danny for being who they are and singing great classics. I love you boys.