Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
After a while I finally came across a Santa sitting in his chair with not a soul in line to take a picture with him. He had the twiddling thumbs kind of boredom. However, I didn't even take pity on this man and get a picture. I was much too afraid of stopping and having someone steal something. - A few hundred feet later in my journey I saw another Santa wondering around. Not only was it another Santa, but it was Black Santa! He looked a lot like this guy. The best part was that it was clear he was just some dude who decided to dress as Santa and parade around AZ Mills. I felt bad for the normal white Santa who was back there, all alone, while Black Santa came and stole all of the lime light. But like I said, AZ Mills is Ghetto! And Black Santa's are really hot this year... everywhere is all sold out!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
- We only have two grocery stores! How am I truly supposed to find the best deals with only two options?! It's STUPID!
- Our stupid city is putting in a Walmart instead of a Target! While Walmart might have better prices, I would gladly pay a little more to have a better shopping experience and Target definitely wins there. HANDS DOWN!
- There are no really good sit-down-restaurants... and I will almost ALWAYS choose the being served my food over having to carry a tray of food to my table. Trays make my food taste gross- I know- I'm a food SNOB.
- There are abandoned houses EVERYWHERE! It just seems so ghetto and trashy. Or maybe those people are smarter than me for just getting out of the 'Copa. I guess I haven't decided yet.
- There are so many more things that I don't like about the 'Copa but I'm starting to feel depressed thinking about it, and I can face the truth- I'm stuck here for a while. But the absolute WORST part about Livin' in the 'Copa is that I live an hour away from my wonderful and fabulous sisters and mom. Blah, Blah, Blah I know I'm actually lucky to live so close when most people don't even live in the same state as their family Blah, Blah. But you know what... I want to live closer. I want to be able to leave my house without luggage. I want it to be practical for them to call me an hour before a 'hang out' and for me to get there in time!
'Copa- if I could I'd leave you. Luckily for you, I do like my ward and my friends in my ward a lot.
'Copa- I'll never stay with you forever...
It's not me, it's you.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
to this one when my sisters and I were
Valley Valiant Baton Girls!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The fans from the 80's are the same now, just older and fatter,
Half way through the show the sexy sexy New Kids came to the middle of the audience and they weren't even 20 feet away. It was like they were singing only to us.
So Dead Sexy!
In closing I'd just like to thank one last time Joey, Donnie, Jordan, Jon, and Danny for being who they are and singing great classics. I love you boys.