Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Breakfast and Bigger Laughs

Last Friday night my big sister invited me and my two other sisters over for a big breakfast. Devan brought pancake/waffle batter out of a spray can and although I was skeptical...
THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!!!
Hilari also made biscuits and gravy, fried potatoes, and bacon!!!!
Who doesn't LOVE a Big Breakfast?


Next I taught Cruz about the love of eating whipped cream alone. He quickly caught on and we had to keep filling his plate sky high with it as he ate it with his hands.



At one point Devan went into the restroom and came out looking like this...


We laughed our tush's off and she showed us how to sport the one horned look. We were laughing so hard that hilari thought it would be a great idea to track down this girl at Kohls to show her our new look. We ended up missing her at the store but we shopped anyways and had a blast.
I'm so glad I left the 'Copa on Friday and went to play with the girls!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was AWESOME!!!!! I love big laughs and a big breakfast!!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

hilari said...

thanks for the shout out. Batter Blasters rock my world! Organic, whole wheat, and it Blasts. It is awsome.

Judd's said...

I was that girl! Glad you guys finally tracked me down, I love your pics Chelsea. Sending you some love down to the 'copa.