Friday, February 27, 2009

Ugly Dress Party

Last night I went to an Ugly Dress Party. It was pretty sweet! We played some games and hung out and then most everyone stayed to watch 27Dresses. Here I am going for the 'Mother of the Bride' look. I think I pulled it off very well. A small bun, black nylons with open toed thinged shoes, and my perfectly placed clutch. I was really proud of my outfit.
Dusty had a hard time taking me seriously when I tried to give him a kiss before I left, so I guess I looked as bad as I had hoped.

Check out the other ladies dresses HERE.

4 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Man I miss your parties!!! I need to do something like that over here!!

Julie said...

the shoes and stockings are so hot!

Kelli and Craig said...

Yikes

Rebecca Stoker said...

HOT MAMA!!!