Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Name is Chelsea...

I'm tired of not having any clothes to wear because I'm so much bigger than I'd like to be. I went shopping for a few essentials to hold me over while I lose this 'baby weight' and it was a sad experience for me. I managed to get a few items but it wasn't as fun as shopping should be.
So, I'm admitting to the blogosphere that
"My name is Chelsea, and I have some weight to lose."
I've officially started working on my problem today, and I can't 'weight' to feel like myself again!
WISH ME LUCK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont doubt that you can do it! you are a hardworking, dedicated and lovely mama and maybe you can help me , your big fat (and jolly) sister and we can reach our cutness potential together!

Julie said...

Oh sweet girl, I am happy you want to get in shape but be kind to yourself it took you 10 mo to get all that fun baby weight so be patient. It took me a year to lose mine, I stopped nursing when G was 15 mo and then I droped and extra 10 so that was a +++ for me. ps I was pushing 200 when I had G and I think I am between 135 and 140 now all we do is walk everyday and eat good stuff!:) Now that I am looking good we are thinking of #2 and I have to be honest, I am worried about the weight gain.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

We can all do this together!!!!!

maelynn said...

Let me know what you decide to do! I may join you! Since I too have quite a few L.B.'s to lose. My solution is to just keep buying bigger and bigger clothes! We should go walking or running or somethin'. We'll be lookin' good in NO time! See ya!

Anonymous said...

I here ya! I still want to loose weight. You will back to your old self soon enough, I know that frustration. I wish you luck and will join you on your quest to look better.