Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Belt, A Little Crack, & Curtains

We've been spending a lot of time over at my in-laws home the last couple of weeks. After a few messy meals with no good place to let the baby eat, Dusty and I came up with this...
We just tie her to a chair with Dusty's belt! It's pure genius, really. The only problem is that Dusty really does need a belt to hold his pants up, because Heaven knows he doesn't have a bum to do the job. But who doesn't like a little hairy crack during dinner?
Also, remember when I posted pictures of the fabric I wanted curtians out of? Well, I DID IT! And I really love them! My sewing isn't perfect or even all that straight but it doesn't really show anyways. These curtains are MUCH better than what we had.

Now, I should probably make a t-shirt doll for everyone I know for Christmas...
yeah, I think I will!

5 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Your curtains look FABULOUS! Great Job!!!!! I'm so proud!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hi Chelsea,
Those curtains look great! Good job. I love the fabric too.
Have a great weekend,
Lisa

hilari said...

great job, i like the way it ties everything together. big sis is proud of lil' sis.

Kelli and Craig said...

The curtains look so great! Great job!! ...and by the way.....did you pick my name for Christmas?!!??!! I am just glad that we decided against the whole homemade gift idea!!!

brookegfunk said...

MUY BIEN!!!!