Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful for this Guy!

Just a few short hours ago, Dusty and I had our 3 year anniversary! He's pretty great, you know. I'm lucky to be married to him and all of his sensitive soul ways. It's hard to find a man who's favorite movie is Serendipity and/or Steal Magnolias; who would rather chat with the ladies than watch a sporting event; but who is also the strongest man I know (umm next to my Daddy of course- but I think Dad's should always win in their little girls' eye).
Happy Anniversary you Sexy Sexy Hairy Man!
I love you!

Here are some of the highlights from the big day...










Oh yeah, we drove an ambulance to our hotel room! It was awesome!




6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Awwwww .... I mean, that glove thing in Serendity was pretty sweet. Can you blame Dusty?

Happy A-versary!

Kelli and Craig said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lacey said...

Whoa...How gorgeous are you in those pictures?!! (and always) love love love them. And of course you took an ambulance to your hotel because you are just that awesome! Happy anniversary!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hi Chelsea,
COngrats! Your wedding pictures are beautiful. That's awesome you took the ambulance to the hotel. So creative and fun...just like you guys! :)

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Happy Aniversay! you two make a Fabulous couple!

hilari said...

happy twin anniversary lil' sis. i love that dad's head is poking in the picture.