Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How Did This Happen To Me?

I have faux self esteem.
It's true and I cannot deny my condition. I stress about getting dressed and finding something that I think I look decent in. This process can take anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes or even more. Sometimes I find an outfit to where out of the house, and I think I look pretty good and thin. See Exhibit A. Then I see a picture of myself in that very same outfit when I'm foolishly feeling good about myself and I realize my Faux Self Esteem mentality is in full force.
See Exhibit B. It's sad, really.
The End.

Exhibit A



Exhibit B

6 comments:

The Picketts said...

Where did you get that FABULOUS picture of me and jason?! (Exhibit A, of course!) HA HA - this is hilarious! Sad but SO true too!

brookegfunk said...

WOWZZAH! I don't think you mentioned Dusty's inability to find the perfect outfit so why are you dragging the poor guy into this? I also think it would be super hard to find a worse pic than B or A for that matter.

Kelli and Craig said...

I only ever feel like exhibit A, just B....Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Glamma Fabulous aka Kelley Smith said...

Fuox self esteem is better that none! (and you are WAY better than exhibit b!!!!!!!!)XOXO

hilari said...

chelsea, i said to never borrow my black tank top again!

Anonymous said...

Great Site. Was added to mybookmarks. Greetings From USA.